Lorraine Johnson A.I.S.T.D trained at the prestigious Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts, London.
After graduating with a diploma in performing arts and teaching qualifications, she worked extensively around the UK as a dancer/singer/actor. Lorraine later added choreography, directing and producing to an already impressive CV.
Her many varied credits (from dancing in Northern Ireland with Spice Girl Mel B to being an extra in the infamous Batman & Robin scene in Only Fools and Horses!) include:-
- Performing in over 20 pantomimes including the Birmingham Hippodrome and Grand Theatre, Wolverhampton
- Choreographing over 30 pantos including 20 consecutive years at the Core Theatre, Solihull
- Choreographing and performing in Go & Play Up Your Own End (Birmingham Hippodrome, Birmingham Repertory Theatre & Alexandra Theatre, Birmingham)
- Choreographing and performing in Go & Play Further Up Your Own End (Garrick Theatre, Lichfield, Place Theatre Redditch & Birmingham Town Hall)
- Producing, directing & choreographing regional tours of Bring It All Back, Bang – The Ultimate Pop Show, Nunsense, Tapping Through Time & Spooktacular
- Producing Future Starz (Belgrade Theatre, Coventry, Leicester Curve & Birmingham Repertory Theatre)
- Producing, directing, choreographing and writing The Easter Bunny Eggstravaganza (Albany Theatre, Coventry)
- The list goes on and on!